I’m happy to report that the second showing of iDANCE (version 2 beta) was very successful at the Club Industry show in Chicago IL last week. We are proud to be working with Exergame Fitness and their outstanding distribution team. Fun times were had by all at booth 1229!
FACTS about the new iDANCE system taken from www.exergamefitness.com:
iDANCE Version 2 Features
- New easy to understand target region – Reworked for better understanding of the iDANCE star rating system. Easy for new players to know when to step and what the star ratings represent.
- New Music – (36 songs in the beta and V2 is planning to ship with up to 50 new songs) (Pop favorites and custom designed music for dance steps)
- Redesigned Graphical User Interface with high contrast. Improved graphics!
- Teacher/Instructor friendly tools – Pause / Rewind / Fast forward / Assist Tick + Metronome – (On screen feedback from use): For use during game play
- New Results screen – Reworked ranking list and player statistics.
- New team based mode. (Pad 1-4 A team vs pad B 4-8 team etc)
- Updated Step Charts. Difficulties reworked for new players.
- 5 Universal colors for each level, difficulty level names (Easy-Normal-Hard-Expert-Master – Difficulties indicator numbers enlarged )
- Player Tracking (in depth progress + statistics for players)
- Same hardware + pads used with version 1.
- Version 2 software is a free upgrade for all owners of version 1 (from September 2009 and on)
iDANCE was the highlight multiplayer dance system from the 2009 Club Industry show. Even our competitors (BluFit, by Cobalt Flux) came over to play on our new iDANCE software and enjoy the fun that our dance team was having everyday. Our iDANCE system relies on a single universal display for realtime feedback for up to 32 players. Spectators enjoyed many of the new version 2 features and our iDANCE pads were packed during most of the show! (new players as well as experienced dance game players!)
Thank you goes out to all the players & spectators who came and had fun with us during the show. We all had a blast!
iDANCE continues it’s success at every show and I’m absolutely thrilled to be part of the team that is helping distribute the most advanced dance game product ever made. Be on the lookout for an iDANCE system coming to an area near you soon!