First day of AMOA 2013 in Las Vegas was a success! We’ve actually sold some ReRave units (including our floor demo) the first day. Some new opportunities have also come and we’ll follow-up with a second meeting today to discuss a 2nd international potential that we are very excited about getting involved with. Looking forward to seeing what 2013 brings for newest rhythm title.
Features in ReRave 1.0.4:
- Attract time has been revamped and is now swift to attract new plays.
- Coin debounce time improved based on location feedback
- Improved wifi connection protocol & methods that could cause re-connections or phantom disconnections from Networks.
- Location Name length; Machine location name can now use up to 32 characters for name entry.
- Collection/Stats “Reset All” toggle no longer resets “Credits All-Time” value.
- Fixed Profile “New Record” indicator on results screen from sometimes not showing when new personal records are achieved.
- Improved motion background logic to improve frame rates during some menus
- Huge Improvements to graphical performance and overall game-play frame rates!
Aside from these exciting improvements to the software, we’ve been working on A LOT of new music releases for the arcade & iOS. We’ve also been following up with our player feedback via the ReRave Song Submission form. Be sure to check it out and suggest songs that you would like to see in ReRave!
The weather continues to improve here in the Northwest for the Spring season. It’s nice to see some sun every now and then! 🙂 OK… Back to work for me!
We’ve just released another video preview of ReRave on Youtube. This 3rd video demonstrates advanced tap types and sneak peeks at our alpha iOS build. ReRave is a new “reaction based” game by Step Evolution.
What makes ReRave different? One key difference being that we don’t use 2 “timing circles” or ANY scrolling imagery with “mating” relationships. This aspect alone is what makes us very different to any other title available to the market now. ReRave’s design is so unique that we consulted one of the best law firms in the industry before production began. ReRave is trademarked and PATENT PENDING with Miller Nash Law LLP
You will be able to make even further assumptions as we reveal more details in future posts.
Please feel free to contact us via our website http://www.rerave.com or facebook page (www.facebook.com/rerave). We love to hear your comments!
ReRave will be available March 2011 in the Apple App Store!